Thursday, January 3, 2008

Just a little note from me!

My name is Elaine Lee. I am a freelance make-up artist cum wedding planner.

Why become a make-up artist? I have been wanting to join the world of creativity since young. From wanting to be a fashion designer to interior designer to artist to make-up artist. I even once wanted to be a fashion consultant :P

Well... after much determination and working in the world of IT for about 3 to 4 years I decided to pursue one of my dreams and started to take make-up course from personal to bridal to professional. And now I am ready :)

After learning and attending the make-up course, I noticed and realised that the joy of making someone pretty and happy is indeed very satisfiying. I started of with my group of close friends and looking at their pretty and happy faces gives me a lot of happiness. :)

Indeed I have taken the right first step.

3 comments:

firethorn said...

hi elaine,

this is jo ling, your ex-colleague in CV. whoa..i didnt know you took up make up course! and now you are pro. Way to go girl!

Summer Lim said...

Wah Elaine! Keep it up! You really good! Gambate! q(^.^)p

Elaine Lee said...

Thanks guys.. do support me :)